Shinnihonseiyaku is committed to protecting the personal information of our customers. Your personal information is strictly managed and protected with the utmost care.
- We shall comply with related laws, including the “Act on the Protection of Personal Information”, government guidelines, and other standards.
- We shall set up an internal management system that complies with Japanese Industrial Standards “Personal information protection management systems - Requirements” (JIS Q 15001), and management will take the lead in operating this said system.
- In order to protect all retained personal information (including data subject to disclosure), we shall take the utmost care in the acquisition, use, and provision of personal information, and we shall not handle personal information beyond the scope necessary to achieve the specified purpose of use (use outside the scope of the purpose of use).
- To gain the trust of customers and employees (including job applicants), we shall endeavor to prevent and correct unauthorized access to personal information managed by the company, as well as leakage and loss of and damage to personal information.
- We shall establish a contact point for inquiries, opinions, complaints, and consultations from our customers and employees (including job applicants), listen earnestly to what they have to say, and strive to improve the satisfaction of everyone related to the company.
Established on April 1, 2004
Revised October 1, 2010
Shinnihonseiyaku Co., Ltd.
President and Representative Director Takahiro Goto
Purpose for Using Personal Information
- We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To deliver ordered products from mail order sales.
- For purchasing procedures in mail order sales.
- In order to provide information on our new products and services and to respond to inquiries in mail order sales (in this case, we will record the contents of calls with customers in order to provide a more reliable service).
- For publishing our advertisements for mail order sales.
- For advice on, application of, and consultations about our products and services handled at stores.
- For information on new products and services at stores.
- For credit card payment processing procedures (including processing procedures for returns or cancellations) at the time of purchasing products in store. (The credit card number is masked by asterisks (****).)
- In order to maintain and improve our service level, we will use our customers’ personal information for questionnaire surveys, information on services and so on, as well as internal investigations and research materials.
- We will use personal information within the consigned scope to carry out the processing of personal information commissioned by group companies.
- For the personal information of visitors to our company, we shall acquire information on the affiliated company of the visitor (company name, etc.) for information security protection.
- We use personal information on employees (including job applicants) for the following purposes:
Purpose for using personal information in relation to job applicants
- For notifying interview schedules.
- For use as reference material for assessment screenings.
Purpose for using personal information in relation to employees
- For transferring and assigning staff
- For personnel evaluations and salary calculation
- For employee education & training and training dispatch
- For welfare management
- For procedures such as when joining or leaving the company
- For various group management and operation
- For contact made by us
- For admission procedures for or training at store buildings
Requests for the disclosure, correction, and/or deletion of personal information
For personal information on all people related to our company, you can request that we disclose personal information obtained from you. Furthermore, as a result of disclosing this personal information, you can also request that we correct and/or delete it and so on (hereinafter referred to as “disclosure, etc.”).
- Personnel who can make requests for disclosure, etc.
[ 1 ]The individual concerned who provides personal information to the company as customers or employees (including job applicants)
[ 2 ]Legal representative of minor or adult guardian
- Procedure for requesting disclosure, etc.
[ 1 ]For those who wish to have their personal information disclosed, corrected, or deleted, we ask that you contact us at the contact point specified in [Point of contact for inquiries regarding personal information] by way of telephone or fax, etc.
[ 2 ] After confirming whether or not a request has been made by the individual concerned (or agent in the event the request is for a disclosure, etc.), we will promptly carry out the procedures for disclosure, etc. and report the results in writing or via fax and so on.
※Please be aware that we may ask you to provide documents for identity verification.
Point of Contact for Inquiries Regarding Personal Information
For inquiries regarding personal information, please make your inquiry to the “Point of Contact for Inquiries Regarding Personal Information” below, either by phone or fax.
Point of Contact for Inquires About Personal Information
1-4-7 Otemon, Chuo-ku, Fukuoka, 810-0074, Japan
Shinnihonseiyaku Co., Ltd.
Point of contact for inquiries regarding personal information: Personal Information Management Office
TEL：0120-921-888 (Hours available: weekdays from 9:00 to 18:00)
FAX：0120-911-311 (Hours available: 24/7)
Our authorized personal information protection organization is as follows.
Japan Direct Marketing Association (JADMA direct marketing No. 110)
Available: Monday to Friday, 10 to 12 am, 1 to 4 pm (excluding year-end & New Year holidays as well as public holidays)